Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Farewell to an Ideal : RIP Steve, your Jobs will always remind us about you.


Steve was an emotional moment for me as my ideal of modern times, has left the earth. The man who was behind many success stories of the Apple has gone for a greater journey. I admired Steve jobs since I started learning about the shares and company, then I find that there are many whose worth mostly depends upon the people who run it from the front, without them most companies have no worth or a little worth. The apple has many great people with it, but the place Steve jobs had, I don't think there would be anyone to fill that place.
I salute and pay my tribute to his soul and pray God to give peace to his soul.
RIP Steve, your Jobs will always remind us about you.

Steve Jobs, Apple CEO, Master Visionary 

No comments:

Post a Comment